FOR EDUCATION PROVIDERS
1. Work Capacity Certificate handbook
A handbook has been published to organize the training of the Vocational Professional’s Work Capacity Certificate, in which the learning objectives and competence assessment are compatible with the reform of vocational education. The handbook is intended to support curriculum planners, teachers, and instructors.
2. INTRODUCING THE WORK CAPACITY CERTIFICATE
Stages of the introduction are:
- Making a decision over the introduction at the education provider level and committing the management.
- Transferring the Work Capacity Certificate into the implementation plan.
- Composing an introduction plan.
- Creating a monitoring system for the completion of the certificate for the credit management system.
- Informing the staff and students about the introduction of the Work Capacity Certificate.
- Providing training for the staff on the objectives and contents of the Work Capacity Certificate.
- Taking the Work Capacity Certificate into account in the training of the workplace instructors and in training taking place at the workplace.
- Introducing the certificate in accordance with the agreed policies and models.
The objectives of the Work Capacity Certificate are achieved when the education provider systematically implements the introduction of the Work Capacity Certificate as a part of the education provider’s implementation plan.
SAKU ry supports the introduction of the Work Capacity Certificate by maintaining web pages for the staff and students, and by organizing tailored training on introduction guidance.
More information and support:
050 083 0710
3. WORK CAPACITY CERTIFICATE IN THE STUDENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
More information coming soon!
4. SAKU RY'S SUPPORT FOR EDUCATION PROVIDERS
SAKU ry supports the education providers in introducing the Work Capacity Certificate. Joint discussion forums are held annually in relation to the Work Capacity Certificate. The dates can be found from the Hyvinvoiva amis event calendar (Available only in Finnish).
The Work Capacity Certificate workshops and training present the Vocational Professional‘s Work Capacity Certificate and provide guidance in the introduction of the certificate. Training and certificate presentations can be booked to be held at your own educational institution.
Inquiries for the Work Capacity Certificate support services