Exercise helps to copeWORK CAPACITY PROMOTING EXERCISE 1/6
The human body is not that durable tool for occupational use. Humans are very adaptable, but very few types of work correspond to what humans really were designed for. You strengthen your body and ability to cope by regular exercise, both at work and at spare time.
Exercise has a positive effect
Find your own way to exercise. Even a small increase in exercise boosts well-being. Also, remember that excessive exercise increases health risks, for example by increasing the risk of injuries and accidents.
The purpose of exercise is to improve the physical condition and health, and the joy and enjoyment provided by exercise.
Even a small increase in exercise does wonders
- Health cannot be stored and therefore regularity is paramount. Exercise every day!
- It boosts the everyday life
- You cope better both physically and mentally
The major health effects are obtained through moderate exercise
- Do not start too intensely. Keep in mind that increasing the stress always affects the body with a little delay.
- You can evaluate the right stress as follows: Muscles must work and heat must be generated. Moderately rosy cheeks and moisture on the skin are signs of the right type of stress. The stress is too intense if you get so out of breath that you can only form fragmented sentences.
- Have a look at the recommendations on healthy exercise for more information on what kind of exercise has the greatest health effects.